Our client is a well established HK Listed company with manufacturing operations in Asia Pacific and Greater China in particular. They are currently looking for an Investment Manager to join one of their fastest growing business units.
Reporting to the President of the business operation, this is an individual contributor role where you will provide comprehensive M&A support on strategic investment transactions. You will conduct research, prepare financial models, establish pricing, deal structuring and due diligence. Collaborate closely with the finance team as well as business leaders, you will prepare business proposals, evaluate financial impact and play a critical role in deal negotiations and strategic projects.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and professional qualification such as CFA, CPA
- Minimum 10 years of financial management experience, at least 5 years in a M&A + project role
- Experiences gained in multinationals or investment firms
- Solid project management experience with financial modelling skills
- Less experienced candidates will be considered for the Senior Manager position.
- Excellent Mandarin and English , both written and spoken
- Ability to travel once permitted
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 249934 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only