Investment Director - Real Estate Sector
- Newly Created Senior Position
- Family Office under China-based Group
- PE, VC or Corporate Finance Skills
Our client, a China-based Conglomerate, has created a strategic position within their Family Office to support its growth in the Greater China region. This role is based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Chairman, you will be involved in end-to-end deal lifecycle in terms of assisting Management on new business sourcing, market research, feasibility studies and due diligence, as well as, being involved in multiple investment projects. As a newly created position, this role will require someone who is commercially sound, can work independently and bring in value to the business with their real estate industry and Greater China market knowledge.
To qualify, individuals must have:
- Tertiary degree or higher
- 10-15 years working experience from private equity, venture capital or corporate finance in an investment bank, with strong real estate sector experience highly desirable
- Greater China market exposure / coverage
- Highly proficient communicator in Mandarin, and fluency in English a must
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR247495 or call 3103 4324 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not get a response after 14 days.