Investment Director - Financial Services Group
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Ambition Executive Search|
- Senior Level Head of Function Role
- High-Profile Position in the Industry
- Fund Management Industry Knowledge a Must
One of our key financial services clients is currently hiring a high-profiled role within their Group business as Investment Director.
This role will be leading a small team of experienced investments professional with key responsibilities including fund and fund managers monitoring, developing and enhance current product offerings, implement global fund industry information, as well as play a key role driving potential ideas on business improvements, acquisition and strategic decisions. This role requires someone who's comfortable dealing with regulators and be involved in media publicity events, being the face of not just the Group but also the HK fund industry. You'll be working closely with Business Leads and Board Members, hence, strong senior stakeholder management is a pre-requisite.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary degree with a CFA qualification
- At least 15 years solid experience in fund / investment management industry with global market exposure
- Mutual and / or Pension fund products experience a MUST
- Strong business acumen and management / leadership skills, with strategic planning and project management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese AND Mandarin)
- Hong Kong based or returnee candidates preferred
Interested individuals, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk, call 3103 4324 or simply click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.