Investment Compliance - Global Asset Management
Our client is a leading banking group with diversified businesses in Retail, Commercial, Private banking. Due to their expansion, they are hiring an Investment Compliance candidate join their team (1 year contract role with full-time benefits)
- Implement a global target operating model around investment restrictions delivering global ownership and oversight
- Support team head and manager to ensure quality and consistency of Investment Restrictions especially with regards to coding and testing of rules.
- Perform restrictions coding set up approval and daily restriction monitoring and alert uplifting.
- University graduate with solid industry experience.
- Knowledge of Charles River IMS or Bloomberg AIM required
- Good communication skills, verbal and written in Business fluent Chinese and English
Interested parties, please contact Winnie Shi @ 3103 4321 / sent your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR click "APPLY NOW"
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only