Inventory Manager, Luxury retail (Stock replenishment)
Our client is a growing UK brand in luxury fashion industry. Armed with a well-established brand name, the business is growing aggressively in APAC these few years. To support their global supply chain operation and arrangement, they are now looking for an Inventory Manager to support the inventory planning and management in the warehouse.
As an Inventory Manager, you will lead a team of 10 on managing inventory performance. You will be the key person in developing and managing inventory management system. You will oversee the inventory management functions across stock taking, stock adjustment, stock conditioning, packaging material sourcing, stock transfer and etc. You will work closely with warehouse, logistic, shipping, inbound/ outbound team for supporting whole supply chain process. This is a rare opportunity for candidates with solid inventory management experience to join the expanding company.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- Degree holder in Supply Chain or related disciplines
- At least 6 years solid experiences in inventory/ stock management and replenishment experience
- Experience in working in retail/ luxury industry will be an advantage
- Strong numerical sense
- Good command in both English and Mandarin
- Strong communication, interpersonal and cooperative skills
Contact Shirley Lam on (852) 3103 4306 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below