Inventory Management Manager - Global Prestige Consumer Group
Our client is a global prestige consumer group specialize in high end food & beverage product. Back by their listed mother company, our client has now expanded to different market within the APAC region. To cater with their rapid expansion rate, the company is now looking for an Inventory Management Manager and the responsibility are as below:
- Leading a team of 10, you will be required to manage all stock count exercise in all store & warehouse locations to ensure its high degree of accuracy and compliance with stock count procedures
- Close monitor and handle Custom and Excise related compliance
- Responsible for renewing the annual license for all bonded warehouse;
- Sustain and remain good relationship with external supplier and logistics
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University Graduate in related principle
- Minimum 5 years of Inventory and Warehouse Management in consumer or durable goods
- Candidate will custom related experience or exposure will be a great advantage
- Self-motivated, independent, strong business sense with excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Good commend in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3103 4302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.