Internal Auditor - Private Equity
One of our key clients, an established private equity fund management firm, is looking for an experienced corporate auditor to join their Internal Audit team in Hong Kong.
Sitting in their Corporate Office, you will be responsible for conducting internal audit on the Group's different subsidiaries including due diligence on acquired companies and deep- diving into the operational controls and processes. This role requires someone with highly proficient analytical skills and keen eye on details, but also can influence various stakeholders in the business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- CPA qualified
- 8 - 10 years' working experience in forensic accounting or internal audit at corporate level
- Must have hands-on business experience in commerce or industrial-type firm i.e. property, manufacturing, retail, etc
- Experience in handling several entities within a sizeable group of companies
- Strong communication skills in English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting reference no. RR219583.
Regrettably only shortlisted candidates will be notified.