Internal Auditor - Minimal Travelling
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a globally recognized brand in the Retail industry. Their stores are well established and compete in the luxury retail space. Due to further expansion of the team and business, the firm is currently looking for a talented Internal Auditor to support their Internal Control.
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Execute all relevant check and control procedures and to ensure workflow efficiency.
- Assist in composing internal audit reports in accordance with Company's Internal Audit Report Preparation Standards
- To review the procedures and controls of the Company to ensure the effectiveness and complied within internal compliance control and relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure compliance with established group internal control framework and policies
- Perform risk assessment of operations and provide recommendation to management
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting and Finance or equivalent qualification
- Ideally 3-4 years of solid internal audit/internal control/external audit/financial accounting experience
- Business proficiency in English is highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills