Internal Audit, Team Lead
Our client is a Hong Kong Listed Manufacturer with own their own Retail operations in Greater China. A rare opportunity has arisen for an energetic Internal Audit talent to join their corporate head office.
Reporting to the President, this is a hands on role leading a team of 2 in Hong Kong. You will head up the group audit and risk function and be responsible for fulfilling HKEX requirements. With majority of businesses in Mainland China, you will oversee internal control matters for their Retail and Production operations; implement best practices and conduct investigations where necessary. This is a prolific role where you will be part of the executive leadership team, assist in critical decision making process and take part in special projects that will help shape the growth and direction of the company.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and qualified accountant from Big 4
- Minimum 10 years of experience, with at least 6 years in Internal Audit field
- Exposure to Retail and/or Manufacturing is essential
- Experiences gained in HK listed company is highly preferred
- Hands on approach; strong leadership to coach and lead local and remote teams
- Strong presentation and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Ability to travel frequently once permitted
#LI-DL Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 251327 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only