Internal Audit Manager - MNC
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$48000.00 - HK$58000.00 per month + bonuses|
Our client is a world-class manufacturing corporation with businesses across the world. With an excellent reputation in the market, they have established a solid foundation for progressive business growth. They have recently created a new position within their internal audit team to cope with business plans.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Being the key member of the APAC team on internal audit related matters
- Reviewing current operational and financial processes to identify related risks
- Communicating closely with business units across the group to drive changes
- Taking full ownership of preventive measures and internal controls
- Preparing ad-hoc reports as required by management
- Traveling 30% within the APAC region
The incumbent will be of the following qualities:
- Bachelor degree in finance and accounting
- CPA qualified or equivalent
- At least 3 years in a Big 4 environment and 3 years in commercial exposure
- Hands-on experience in China operations is a definite plus
- Good team player and excellent communications skills in English and Chinese
Contact Howard Sung on (852) 3103 4304 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HS 0043003.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.