Internal Audit Manager - MNC, 30-50% travelling
|Location:||Kowloon, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$55000.00 - HK$65000.00 per month + bonuses|
Our client is a world-class manufacturing corporation with businesses across the world. With an excellent reputation in the market, they have established a solid foundation for progressive business growth. They have recently created a new position within their internal audit team to cope with business plans.
The successful applicant will be responsible for being the key member of the APAC team on internal audit related matters and reviewing current operational/financial processes to identify related risks. You will also be communicating closely with various business units across the region to drive changes. It is crucial for this person to be taking full ownership of preventive measures and internal controls. Occasional traveling of 30-50% is required within the APAC region.
The incumbent will be of the following qualities:
- Bachelor degree in finance and accounting
- CPA qualified or equivalent
- At least 8 years of relevant experience gained in Internal and External Audit
- Preferably with Big 4 training
- Hands-on experience in China operations is a definite plus
- Good team player and excellent communications skills in English and Chinese
Contact Howard Sung on (852) 3103 4304 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HS 0045518.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.