Internal Audit Manager - Financial Markets
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$660000.00 - HK$780000.00 per annum|
Our client is one of the largest banking groups globally, and their sizeable international presence requires strong teams. This role, Internal Audit Manager, will be part of a Global Internal Audit team, with a specific focus on our client's Financial Markets business line in Hong Kong.
You will report directly to the Senior Audit Lead and be responsible for conducting internal audit and control processes, including operational and financial audit for the Bank's Financial Market's business line, giving you exposure to front to back processes. You will also be working with other global audit team members, and be involved in completing internal audit engagements, as well as be part of putting together recommendations for the senior management. You must be detailed-minded with strong key stakeholder management skills.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Accounting qualification
- At least 8 years' audit experience with Big 4 training and commercial exposure within a sizeable financial institution
- Excellent understanding of front to back processes within an investment bank a MUST
- Knowledge of different financial instruments highly desirable
- Straight from Big 4 background must have team leading experience
- Communication skills in English and Cantonese, with Mandarin a plus
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting reference no. RR44092.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.