Internal Audit Manager - Corporate Bank
Our client is a fast growing Corporate/Commercial Bank in Hong Kong. They are currently expanding the audit team and looking for an experienced audit candidate to join the team.
Reporting to the Head of Audit, you will be responsible for:
- Participate in the development and maintenance of Audit methodology and procedures
- Provide independent assurance over Branch Banking
- Working in conjunction with Business and Support units to manage business risk
- Monitor implementation and progress of audit recommendations
- Conduct ad hoc assignments or investigations as assigned
- University degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- 3-5 years' experience in accounting and auditing in financial industry
- Sound knowledge of local audit requirements of banking industry and applicable regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of ACL, MS Access is preferred
- Strong analytical and communication skills and good team player
Contact Winnie Shi (852) 3103 4321 / email@example.com for further detail information or simply click Apply botton to have a discussion about the job.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only