Insurance Specialist/ Treasury Specialist/ Mortgage Specialist
- Collaborate with branch sales staff to provide professional insurance planning services by meeting potential customers
- Analyze customers' personal financial situation and identify their needs in financial services
- Provide quality after-sales services to maintain the customer relationship and solicits referral business to expand the customer base.
- Provide training and coaching support to sales staff such that high quality customer service can be delivered consistently.
- Implement relevant measures including briefing and discussion forum to support sales and marketing programs
- Executing and following up Premium Deposit / Equity Linked Deposit / FX related order to customers.
- Referrals to branch for new and existing Customers
- Responsible for Wealth Management's Marketing campaign on both inbound & outbound support
- Comply with internal policies and regulatory requirements
- Perform day-end trade and customer portfolio reconciliation
- Engaging with our retail customers and property agencies
- Assisting customers on selecting mortgage and general insurance products
- Understanding customer needs and recommending relevant financial solutions
- Answering enquiries from customers
In order to qualify, individuals must possess:
- A good working knowledge of various finanical instruments and market forecasting techniques
- Degree holder with 4 years of experience in servicing clients and individual accounts
- Able to work under pressure to deliver the individual sales target
- Positive and good cooperate mindset. Open mind and willing to embrace changes
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Respective licences: IIQE 1,2,3 HKSI 1, 7, 8