Insurance executive, GI, up to 20k
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Well-established foreign firm
- Excellent career path
- Attractive staff benefits
Our client is a MNC specialising in Utilities. They are based in France with global coverage over 30 countries. Due to continuous growth, they have created a new headcount in the insurance team.
Reporting to the Head of Insurance, you will be responsible for reviewing the insurance policies and claims. In addition, you will need to collect insurance data ,perform analysis as well as liaise with external stakeholders for contract renewal. As an Insurance Executive, you will also require to involve in various projects for identify the potential risk, review contractual insurance requirements and other ad hoc. duties.
To qualify, you must possess the below but not limited to:
- University degree holder
- Around 2 years of general insurance experience
- A good team player, and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Cantonese