Insuranc Training Specialist
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is an internationally recognised insurance firm, headquarters based in the UK, who is now looking for an experienced Sales Training Specialist.
Reporting to the line manager, your duty wll be responsible for coaching/supervision of sales team to achieve sales target, whilst to build and develop relationship with banking partners and their sales force.
You will be tasked to develop the training modules, including market updates, product knowledge and various sales technqiues, whilst liaise and work closely with back office to ensure excellence in service delivery.
In order to be qualified for the posiiton:
- An undergraduate degree with 3 years of bank/insurance sales experience. Experience in medical insurance, life insurance and bancassurance highly desirable.
- Demonstrated capability to lead, coach and supervise team members effectively to deliver on business targets.
- Ideally possess a track record of delivering on business sales target in bancassurance
- Possess valid insurance licence IIQE I & II
- Experience working with high net worth customers an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Chinese (written and spoken) is required. Mandarin is highly desirable.
Interested parties, please send your updated resume (852) 3101 4369 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number KL 210725.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.