Innovation Strategist - Financial Services - Hong Kong
Innovation Strategist Lead - Financial Services - Hong Kong
A tier one financial services client is looking for an Innovation Strategist to lead a team in driving their FinTech programs.
- Manage FinTech/Startup program from initialization stage to preparation and execution
- Establish and maintain a close relationship with various business units to understand their needs, then adopt a consultative approach to ensure POCs align with business objectives
- Strengthen collaboration among regional teams/businesses to drive innovation and align priorities
- Keep track of budget and headcount, including preparation and presentation of key strategies to senior management
- University degree in one or more of the following: Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or a related discipline
- 7+ years' work experience in business technology, strategy consulting and/or business development experience
- Strong track record in managing FinTech programs and innovation ecosystem
- Strong change management and project management skills, with a track record in leading cross-functional teams and managing multiple priorities
- Good understanding of financial services products such as payment, credit card, etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English and Chinese
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to build relationship with external partners/stakeholders on behalf of the company
Please submit resume to Stephanie Tung: email@example.com
Regrettably only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.