Infrastructure Support-Private Banking (500K per annum)
|Location:||Central and Western District, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||Up to HK$500000.00 per annum + extensive in-house benefits|
Our client is a leading swiss private banking group with locations all across APAC, Europe and globally. Their business focuses in providing prime financial products, premium global wealth management and first class services to elite clients. They are looking for an Infrastructure Support to join their technology team, he/she will be working closely with the local and regional infrastructure and other co-team members to support their IT projects and to ensure the network environment is highly available.
Salary goes up to HKD 500K per annum with extensive benefits, A-Grade Office Location
- Support functions on IT network, storage, telecommunications and desktop components.
- Required to follow ITIL standards on release and service delivery. Ensure End-of-Life Cycle products are renewed aligned on global guidelines.
- Responsible for management of data centre locations
- To communicate cross-team and to support amongst different project phrases.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of IT and network admin experience with exposure to system management
Nice to have:
- Experience in infrastructure, commercial and Intra/internet products and current technology used in financial institutions
- Certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technology is an advantage
Interested parties, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "APPLY NOW"..