Infrastructure Project Manager- Reputable Bank- up to HKD$60k
Our client is one of the first tier global banks in Hong Kong and they have been aggressively expanding the business across the world in past years. They are currently hiring for an IT Infrastructure Project Manager to join their infrastructure team in order to work on infrastructure and DevOps projects. The right candidate needs to communicate with different users/ stakeholders, manage the project approach/budget/schedule, make recommendations to influence decision-making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realization. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- 5-10 years+' working experience in project management/ business analysis experience with full project lifecycle.
- Good track records in on-time and on-budget delivery of large scale and high complexity projects that achieve business case.
- Previous experience working in an IT DevOps organization with projects running in Agile methodology.
- Good knowledge in Project Management and DevOps tools eg Clarity, Jira, Confluence will be an advantage.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.