Infrastructure Engineer - Regional Bank in HK
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$420000.00 - HK$500000.00 per annum|
Our clients, a well-established regional bank in HK, is looking for a hands-on Infrastructure Support to join their expanding team.
- Maintain and Support the infrastructure services, covering network data, voice, server administration, data storage, computer operations, and end-user computing. Ensure high availability and stability of the infrastructure of the Bank.
- Manage infrastructure related projects, incident / change management, as well as DR drill and BCP activities
- Provide production support to network and server components
- Ensure deliverables comply with policies, methodologies, procedures and standards
- Create and maintain operation procedure manuals
- Work closely with Head Office teams and Vendors on new infrastructure set up and maintenance
- 5 years+ work experience in networks and server administration in banking industry
- Solid experience in administering and configuring routers, switches, firewalls, servers, operating systems in multiple office locations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Good knowledge in infrastructure architecture and security
- Experience in trading room support is a plus (e.g. Reuters, Bloomberg and IPC phone, etc.)
- CISSP / MCSE / CCNA/ CCNP qualifications an advantage