Information Security Project Manager, insurance, 60K - 70K
A leading insurance group is now looking for an experienced Project Manager to look after their information security risk projects.
- Identify and manage project dependencies from scope, timeline, budget and resource aspects.
- Lead and coordinate internal efforts to support compliance assessment and
- security audits conducted by regulators and internal/external auditors;
- Coordinate inputs and craft accurate and effective responses to enquiries on IS&TR matters coming from regulators and auditors
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Finance, Risk Management
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience in project management, risk management and control
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills, and demonstratable experience as a highly effective facilitator of cross functional teams.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend