Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Senior Consultant, Technology
My client is a reputable local bank with flexible culture and concrete business for over 70 years. They welcome any suitable security candidate with relevant banking experience to join them.
- Develop security training and guidance on secure coding and best practice
- Review and design application security standards, methods and architecture
- Support organizational security standards, best practices, preventative measures, and disaster recovery plans
- Conduct penetration tests, cyberattack detection and vulnerability test
- Design security enhancements to ensure the firm's cybersecurity safety
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or relevant
- At least 5 years of work experience is required; IANG holder is welcome
- Communication skill in Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese) is a must
- Certified holder of CISSP, CISA, CISM and/or CCNP is desirable
- ECF achievement on Cybersecurity is preferred
- Knowledge of with SDLC (Waterfall, Agile and DevOps development model);
- Knowledge of common authentication technologies and application security controls
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend