Information Security Associate-Securities Trading Firm- HKD$40k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is a Global Securities Trading Firm in Hong Kong which has a strong record and outstanding performance across Asia. They have been aggressively expanding the business across South East Asia in past years. They are currently hiring for an Information Security Associate to join their security team. The right candidate needs to have experience working in financial institutions with good exposure in handling SFC regulations. S/he will be responsible for writing the security policies and standards, support the security architecture and work on implementation. Importantly, the right candidate has to conduct the security assessment, work closely with the audit team and manage the information technology audit issues. On the other hand, s/he has to identify the right solution for the benefit of the corporate and provide proactive consultative advice that leads to improvements in risk control and governance systems. This is an exciting role for those who are looking for challenges.
- Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related disciplines.
- At least 3-5 years+' of working experience in IT security and risk management, with a background working in banking or finance industry.
- Good experience in dealing with SFC regulation.
- Candidates with experience working on the trading system will be in advance.
- Possess professional qualification such as CISA or CISSP etc is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
If you are interested in this role please send us your CV/ click apply now or call us on +852 31034331 for a further discussion.