Information Security Architect- Global Conglomerate- up to $45k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the first tier Global Conglomerates in Hong Kong which has a strong record and outstanding performance across the world. They have been aggressively expanding the business across South East Asia in past years. They are currently hiring for an Information Security Architect to join their information security team. The right candidate will be responsible to design security solutions in security programmers to implement security tools for business units. S/he will also monitor the external information security risk landscape for changes, enhance security standards, develop and maintain security architecture artefacts (e.g. reference architectures, principles, models, templates, standards and procedures). Importantly, the right candidate needs to lead the assessment of new or changing cyber regulations and identify the right solution for the benefit of the corporate and provide proactive consultative advice that leads to improvements in risk control and governance systems. This is an exciting role for those who are looking for challenges.
- Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related disciplines.
- At least 3-5 years+' of working experience in IT security architecture.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of latest security tools, security design methodologies, architecture frameworks and security risk assessment methods.
- Possess professional qualification such as CISA or CISSP or CISM etc is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
If you are interested in this role please send us your CV/ click apply now or call us on +852 31034331 for a further discussion.