Industrial Purchaser/ Buyer, FMCG
Our client is an international FMCG retailer. With established business in Asia, the company is providing customers with a diverse product portfolio and professional retail services. To cope with the business need, we are now hiring an Industrial Purchaser/ Buyer, Baby Products to join the Hong Kong team.
Reporting to the Regional Purchasing Manager, you will have to explore and identify potential suppliers, manage and maintain good relationships with them as well as work closely with internal teams to understand product feedbacks. You will have to monitor and control the production according to the action plans. You will also need to negotiate for possibly low cost with existing and new industrial suppliers.
To qualify, you must possess:
- Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain Management or any related discipline
- At least 4 years of sourcing/ industrial purchasing experience of finished goods, ideally with experience handling baby products
- Connection or relationship with industrial suppliers
- Proficient written and spoken Chinese and English
- Strong negotiation skills and being familiar with the market
Contact Niki Lam on (852) 3103 4352 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Quoting Ref: NIL 220768
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.