Incident Management/ Application Support- 40-50k
- Maintain a strong industry knowledge of standards and methodologies for Service Management - ITIL etc
- Facilitate and assist in improving change management process
- Assist in create/review workflow of incident management and problem management
- Assist in integrating workflow for production support team in JIRA Service Desk
- Maintain and build governance process in CMDB management
- Maintain Business Continuity Plan for the technology group
- Assist in Capacity planning and availability management
- Assist in improving workflow and follow up in Production Assurance Review
- Assist in the technology governance process
- Perform ad-hoc analysis of change/incident/problem data for management information as required.
- Identify operational/process issues and suggest potential solutions.
- Prepare Monthly Management Reporting on the environment operational status for technology leader team
- Automate the existing Management Reporting using Power BI and Alteryx
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Technology
- Experience in Infrastructure and/or Application support.
- ITIL certified or Strong understanding of ITIL processes
- Understand of Operational Risk Management process, technology governance and how process meet technology within an enterprise
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Outstanding ability to analyse problems, propose solution options structure solution plans.
- Good Client interaction skills
- Project Management experience
- Service Implementation experience
- Knowledge in JIRA, Remedy, PowerBI and Alteryx
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number ALI41741 www.ambition.com.hk or email to
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.