|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$540000 - HK$660000 per annum|
My client is a top tier retail company in APAC with more than 200 point of sales across the continent. To cope with their increasing needs of import products, they are now in search of a Buying Manager to introduce new products to their existing food and beverage category.
You will be responsible for identifying food and beverage products and introducing them in the Hong Kong retail market. You will be coordinating with sales and marketing teams to determine sales plan, forecast and marketing strategies. As a Buying Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new products in accordance to market trend and sales data
- Negotiating and coordinating with foreign suppliers to import F&B products to Hong Kong and other APAC retail sales team in accordance to import regulation and custom clearance
- Introducing new product to local management with relative research and market data
- Coordinating with sales and marketing team to establish sales plan, forecast and marketing strategies
- Summarizing and analysing sales performance to further develop purchasing strategies
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with more than 6 years of buying experience for retailers
- Experience with buying in the Food & Beverage industry will be an advantage
- Understand about import and export regulation will be highly preferred
- Independent with good business sense and strong communication skills
- Strong command in both written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 241054.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.