IPO Administrator, ibank, 38K
- Investment bank
- Great stepping stone to finance industry
- Competitive package
Our client is leading global financial services firm. They are looking for a high calibre to join their Investment Banking Division to support the execution of Hong Kong sponsor initial public offerings (HK IPO).
The ideal candidate will be
- working closely with HK IPO deal teams to ensure requirements relating to due diligence records and deal documentation are met;
- provide support implementing Asia Pacific IBD risk and controls
- provide support with implementing strategic Asia Pacific IBD management initiatives.
- minimum if 2 years of working experience on HK IPO documents is a must
- Well organized, good time management skill, and detail minded
- Excellent in verbal and written English. Fluent Mandarin is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or law would be highly preferred