IA Manager, US Listed company
Our client is an international listed company with a global presence. Currently they are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their APAC finance team
Reporting to the Audit Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Perform site visit testing to different group companies in the region.
- Ensure consistency with the application of the group's standard accounting policy (SP&Ps), control processes, country rules and regulations across group companies
- Identification, escalation and follow-up on risks, controls and accounting issues
- Review balance sheet reconciliations, revenue testing according to USGAAP, controls testing and some other ad hoc procedures as determined by agency risk assessments.
- Liaise with other appropriate parties in resolving any accounting or control issues identified
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting and Finance or equivalent qualification
- Qualified ACCA, HKICPA or CPA Australia equivalent qualification
- Big 4 background would be a distinctive advantage
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP and SOX is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details, numeric, analytical
- Possess good business acumen
Please contact Bonnie Chang at (852) 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number BC232770. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.