|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to HK$50000.00 per annum|
Our client is a fast expanding company with strong presence across the globe. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a high calibre Internal Audit Manager to join their Finance Team, your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit and have 2 peers across APAC
- Review and enhance existing internal audit procedures and risk management for regions outside APAC, including Middle East and Europe
- Perform Audit full scope planning including Internal control and projects reviews, drafting audit reports, reviews on business applications according to standards
- Solid experience and knowledge in audit operation
- Manage operational risks and risk assessment
- Being a strong business partner with the internal audit teams in other offices
- Assist with the preparation Management and Audit Committee Reporting
- Communicate with external auditors, regulator and head-office to resolve the assigned projects
- Strong stakeholder management experience and report to them for any issues
- Travel occasionally for field work is needed
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or similar discipline, Qualified accountant.
- At least 6 years working experiences, and international exposure is preferred
- Candidates from services, hospitality, professional industries would be at advantage
- Strong team player with excellent business acumen
- Details-minded, analytical and structured
- Excellent communication and business partnership skills
- Excellent problem-solving and leadership skills
- Fluent English and Mandarin
- Occasional Travel with travel allowances
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.