Human Resources Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
Our client is an International Professional Services Firm with Regional headquarter based in Hong Kong. They are currently seeking for a Human Resource Manager to oversee their Greater China team. This role is based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will lead a team based in several locations in the region. Overseeing the day to day HR operations, you will work closely with Partners and business leaders, to understand and resolve their people issues and matters, ranging from career development, rewards, compensation & benefits to recruitment and talent management. This is a varied role which will provide exposure to different parts of the business. Moreover, you will spearhead and initiative ideas and projects for your region, with aim of upskilling the function and the team, enabling a more business partnering capability within the group.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience, at least 5 years in a supervisory role
- Experiences gained in the Professional Services sector is a MUST
- Prior exposure to Greater China market would be an advantage
- Exceptional communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Gravitas and ability to work effectively with senior partners and leaders
- Excellent command of both English and Mandarin
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 234767 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only