HRIS System Analyst - up to 40K x 15 months
My client is of the biggest FMCG gaints in worldwide, they are actively looking for HRIS system analsy to join their Group IT development
- Liaise with Human Resources Department on system development, enhancement and implementation;
- Identify and analyze business requirements and propose solutions
- Work closely with internal development team and vendors to ensure technical compatibility & user satisfaction;
- Oversee the implementation of new business processes
- Conduct integration testing and UAT to ensure the delivery
- Develop user manuals and conduct user training
What you need:
- Degree in Information Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering or IT related disciplines
- Proven experience in software engineering, software automation or operations role with minimum 3 years
- Experience in HRIS implementation and/or support is a plus.
- Positive, persistent, "can do" personality, passion with continuous improvement
- Strong communication, interpersonal and motivation skill
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluent Putonghua is a plus.