Assistant Manager - HR
- Competitive remunerations
- Regional exposure
- Conduct internal training
My client is a subsidiary of Hong Kong government. They are now looking for an enthusiastic Learning and Development Manager with excellent communication skill to support the internal development for regional staff.
- Perform full spectrum of human resources functions covering talent acquisition, performance management, employee relations and engagement, learning and development, and organization development to provide quality services to departments in both Hong Kong head office and worldwide offices
- Plan and execute end-to-end recruitment activities in order to achieve effective hiring results to support business needs of the designated departments
- Provide professional advice and support to line managers of both Hong Kong head office and worldwide offices on employee-related issues, and ensure the HR practices are in line with the relevant laws of Hong Kong or our worldwide offices
- Assist to identify and engage external training consultants to develop and roll out comprehensive training programme based on training need analysis, and evaluate the effectiveness of the training programme.
- Handle HR projects and contribute to the review and update of HR policies and procedures on a regular basis
- Prepare and compile various regular / ad hoc management reports
- Preferably with 8 years' of working experience with regional exposure in learning and development
- Banking or government background is an asset
- Fast paced, multi-tasking, good interpersonal skill
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines with high accuracy
- Strong communication in both Chinese and English