HR Training & Development Manager, MNC
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$480000.00 - HK$600000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading global consumer lifestyle brand company. A global sourcing and supply chain, regional marketing and local sales and back office teams are all situated in Hong Kong.
You will build competency model, identify competency gap for each functions. You will identify training needs, design annual training plan, conduct training, manage training calendar and produce training materials. The training will be on knowledge, value, soft skills, leadership, communications, and sales. You will liaise with external trainers or institution to better cope with the intensive and senior management level requirement on training. You will provide reports to head quarter and participate in ad hoc projects.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 5 years of corporate HR training and development experience, preferably from commercial business
- Local consumer market's commercial acumen
- Track record of success in delivering successful training and enhance business performance and employees' appraisal
- Diplomacy and intellect to communicate with senior management in local office and HQ
- Innovative in training design
- Excellent communications skills in spoken English and Cantonese
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC 45656
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.