HR Project Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||Up to HK$840000.00 per annum|
Our client is a well established Financial Services multinational with APAC headquartered in HK. With recent expansion and increased project work, they are now seeking for an experienced project management to take up a one year contract role in one of their newly set up teams.
Reporting to the VP HR, this is an individual contributor role where you will project manage their Employee Relations Programme. You will be involved from the research and design phase, analysis through to the execution. During the implementation stage, you will work closely with global headquarter in US and help roll out the programme to APAC countries . Consolidating the monthly reports, you will analyse the results, evaluate and customise in accordance to local needs for training and further development. You will be part of the senior management team, driving and setting up the function, ensuring best practice and global compliance standards are observed and adhered to.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and at least 8 years of experience
- Minimum 5 years in project management role
- Previous experience in a regional HR and Employee Relations is highly desirable
- Highly organised and build rapport with business leaders quickly and effectively
- Prior exposure to APAC roles in US listed MNCs is a definite advantage
- Ability to meet tight deadliners
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 224390 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only