Our client is a listed company with headquarters in Hong Kong and operations in Southern China in the Technology Manufacturing sector. A very rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced and solid HR Manager to lead the team. This role is based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the President, you will lead a team in HK and China and oversee the HR operations for the company. You will be responsible for recruitment for both HK and China operations, utilising various channels to attract high calibre professionals across all functions and being familiar with labour laws in both markets. Another key part of your role is leading and executing the Employee Engagement and Relation piece, continuously build effective communication channels, facilitate trainings and workshops appropriately. This is a prolific role where you will work with senior management closely, providing solid advice and recommendations
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in HR Management or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of well-rounded HR experiences
- Familiar with both HK and Southern China markets
- Prior exposure to Technology and /or Manufacturing sectors would be highly preferred
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to work effectively cross functionally
- Ability to travel to Southern China on a regular basis
- Excellent command in both English and Chinese
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3103 4303 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL221976 http://www.ambition.com.hk/www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.