HR Manager, C&B
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$700000 - HK$750000.00 per annum|
Our client is an US MNC in the Consumer Products sector with established operations around the globe. Hong Kong is their APAC headquarter and currently, they are seeking for a highly analytical Manager to join their Compensation and Benefits team. This is an exciting and fast paced multi-cultural environment where they will offer excellent career development and progression.
Reporting to the C&B Director, you will work as an individual contributor in a sizable team. Overseeing Asia Pacific markets with headcount of about 3000, you will manage the compensation programme for the region. Working closely with in-country HR teams, you will drive job evaluation project and develop career framework; conduct market survey and review sales commission scheme, and with latest market data and intelligence, you will initiate and implement new compensation structures where appropriate. In addition, you will support ad hoc corporate wide C&B projects.
To qualify, successful individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Human Resources or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in HR Management
- At least 5 years in a highly analytical C&B role
- Knowledge in the APAC markets and their respective legislations
- Familiar with the FMCG/ Retail sectors is essential
- Previous track record in a fast paced and matrix MNC
- Fluent in English and Chinese both written and verbal
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 235707 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only