Our client is a leading institution in the Financial Services sector. With year on year growth and new product lines and platforms, they are now seeking to further strengthen their corporate function. As a result, an energetic and result oriented Human Resources Manager is sought for this Hong Kong based position.
Reporting to the HR Director, you will take on a business partnering and advisory role, as this position will see you interfacing closely with business leaders and operations. You will help drive staff engagement initiatives for the company, implementing effective performance management and development mechanisms, cultivating a high performing culture. In addition, you will enhance processes and procedures, provide support on complex issues and handling employment relations cases where necessary. This role will see you transforming the HR function to become true business partner to senior management and operations, fostering a coaching and team working culture.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in HR management or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of solid HR generalist experiences gained in fast paced MNCs
- Ability to work with multi cultural workforce
- Familiar with Employee Relation matters and regulations
- Strong communication, rapport building skills and being a trusted advisor
- Excellent command of both English and Chinese
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 227894 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only