Our client is a fast growing company having established its operations two years ago. Hong Kong is their Asia Pacific headquarter and an exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Human Resources Director to join their growing corporate team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will develop, manage and execute the HR strategy for the region. You will act as a true business partner to the leadership team, playing a key role in developing a high performance culture and engagement across the regional offices; provide strategic employee relations support and guidance. Part of your remit is to lead organisational development, ensuring they are aligned with business objectives. In addition, you will manage change and transformation projects , implementating appropriate processes and procedures as appropriate.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- Degree holder in HR Management or related disciplines
- International working experiences is highly preferred
- Minimum 10 years of well-rounded HR experiences gained in multinationals
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced fluid environment
- Effective communicator and exclelent presentation skills
- Proven track record as business partner at executive level
- Strong command in both written and spoken English is a must
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 219497 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only