HR Director, APAC
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$1500000.00 - HK$1800000.00 per annum|
Our client is a prestigious European firm with operations spanning the globe. Hong Kong is their APAC headquarter and currently, a very rare opportunity has arisen for a HR Director to oversee their APAC markets. This role is based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will develop, manage and execute the HR strategy for the region. You will act as a true business partner to the leadership team, playing a key role in developing a high performance culture and engagement across the regional offices; provide strategic employee relations support and guidance. Part of your remit is to lead organisational development, ensuring they are aligned with business objectives. In addition, you will manage change and transformation projects , implementing appropriate processes and procedures as appropriate. This is a prolific role where you will be part of the senior management team driving the APAC strategy.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- Degree holder in HR Management or related disciplines
- International working experiences is highly preferred
- Minimum 18 years of well-rounded HR experiences gained in multinationals
- Prior experience in Professional Services is highly preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced fluid environment
- Effective communicator and excellent presentation skills
- Proven track record as business partner at executive level
- Strong command in both written and spoken English is a must
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 224393 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only