Our client is an established SME multinational in a niche and new edge area of manufacturing. As one of the global market leaders and exceptional growth in the last few years, they have an aggressive three to five year global expansion plan with a particular focus in Asia. As a result, they are currently looking for a HR Director to spearhead their HR activities in Asia. This is a Hong Kong based and newly created role.
Reporting to the Asia Managing Director whom is based in Hong Kong, this is a hands on role and you will oversee all HR activities for the regional team. Apart from setting up and refining processes and best in class HR work flow, with an initial focus on Talent Management and Organisation Development, you will act as a strong business partner to the MD, advising and executing an appropriate HR strategy, ensuring smooth running of the day to day operations in Asia. This role will see you being a sound advisor to business leaders, consulting the leadership team on various matters from compensation and benefits, staff engagement to recruitment. This is a fast paced fast growth organisation where your experiences and potential will be fully stretched and realised.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree or MBA in HR or equivalent
- Minimum 12 years of HR Management experiences
- Prior experience in a start-up/ fast growth company is highly preferred
- Strong knowledge in HK and China labour law and practices
- Familiar with manufacturing or industrial sectors is essential
- Ability to build rapport and communicate with senior management
- Hands on approach, ability to deliver results in a fast paced team culture
- Excellent English and Chinese is a must
- Willingness o travel to Greater China occasionally
*LI-DAL Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 231965 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only