Our client is a luxury retail company with decades of operations in the Asia region. With an innovative and digital approach to customer experience, they are a well known market leader in their sector. A very rare opportunity has arisen for a Human Resources Director to join their leadership team. This role is based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to Head of Operations, you will lead a team and oversee all human resources activities for the Greater China region. As part of the company initiative, you will be a change agent for your function, enabling transformation in processes and service delivery to 300 + staff ranging from front line to back office. As a leader, you will mentor and coach the HR team, facilitate staff development and upskill the team into a more value adding function. Liaising with business leaders and department heads on a regular basis, you will provide full scope of HR duties, from organisational development, compensation and benefits, success planning and talent mapping to enhancing and streaming HR policies and processes. This is a highly visible and senior strategic human resources role where you will contribute directly to the group in the Greater China region.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Master and/or Degree holder in Human Resources or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience, at least 5 years in a supervisory role
- Previous track record in change management and transformation projects
- Strong knowledge in HK and China labour market and regulations
- Excellent rapport building skills; effective communicator and strong influencing skills
- Pragmatic and result oriented professional; ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Ability to travel occasional around Greater China region
*LI-DAL Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 230952 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only