|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$1000000 - HK$1200000.00 per annum|
Our client is a listed Financial Services multinational with Hong Kong as one of their main hubs. Due to recent company wide projects, a newly created role has arisen for an experienced and talented HR Professional to join them, focusing in Employee Relations. This is a Hong Kong based role.
Reporting to the department head, you will set up and have direct oversight of the Employee Relation function. Partnering closely with the Senior Management team, you will devise and implement employee relations strategies, programmes, policies and processes. This role will see you working extensively with Legal and Compliance in addition to the wider HR communities, developing best practices, training guidelines and advising on investigations. You will also liaise with overseas offices and act as the subject matter expert in the Asia region. This is a prolific role as you will be initiating and setting up a critical function at the corporate level.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder, preferably in HRM with knowledge in employment law
- Minimum 15 years of experience, with focus in Employee Relations
- Prior experience in policy setting and/or building up a function is highly desirable
- Ability to work and build effective relationships across departments
- Excellent listening skills and problem solving skills
- Good command of both Chinese and English
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 223909 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only