HR, Banking, 20k-25k
Our client is a Top tier US Bank who is looking for a HR Administrator to join their team
- Initiate commencement of employee benefits, e.g. insurance, enrolment of dependent's insurance, childcare allowance etc.
- Communicate with local/regional HR counterparts on requirement of employee on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Adhere strictly to Risk & Compliance policies. Maintain confidentiality of staff data at all times.
- Manage employee details and P-file including retrieval, updates, archiving etc.
- Educated in Diploma or above is required
- At least 1 -2 years working experiences in HR Operations/ administration environment, preferably in a HR Shared Service.
- Good understanding of various compensation and benefits policies, such as mortgage loan, medical and pension schemes.
- Able to handle high volume of work and adapt to change.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with constant deadlines.
Contact Venus Liu on (852) 3103 4319/ Venus.Liu@ambition.com.hk or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only