HR - Assistant Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$550000.00 - HK$650000.00 per annum|
Our client is a well established and fast-moving Service organisation with operations worldwide. Headquartered in Hong Kong, they have been very active in marketing campaigns and activities in multi -markets. With a relentless focus in talent and people development, they are currently seeking for an Assistant Manager, HR to join their global project team. Candidates from consultancy backgrounds wishing to make their first move in-house are welcomed.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be a key member of the Compensation & Benefits Project team. As an individual contributor based in Hong Kong, you will be liaising with global offices and external consultants on a regular basis. One of your key mandates is to help drive and execute global C&B projects: understanding and aligning policies and guidelines; working with external parties to establish market practices and renumeration review. Conducting in depth analysis and benchmarking surveys, you will present to senior management on latest global market trends and make suitable recommendations. This is very much a project based role where your business acumen and HR knowledge will be further harnessed and developed.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- Minimum 10 years of HR experience. At least 3 of which gained in C&B area
- Strong project management skills; ability to communicate with multi -cultural teams and offices
- Hands on , attention to details and strong analytical skills.
- Prior exposure gained in in house and /or HR consultancy firms would be highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal English and Chinese is a must
*LI-DAL Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 230374 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only