HR & Admin Director
Our client is a FinTech company with Hong Kong as their Asia headquarters. As an established start up firm, they offer several products targeting high net worth clients. An unique opportunity has arisen for a HR & Administration Director to join their fast paced Hong Kong head office.
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead a lean team and oversee all Human Resources and Administration duties for their offices in Asia. You will set HR direction and strategy for the region; controlling HR budgets; enhancing performance evaluation process and guidelines; attracting talents in the region and managing human capital. Another key part of the role is to manage the administrative duties for the office, supporting the leadership team and ensuring smooth and efficient running of corporate function and operations for this fast growing company.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Human Resources or Business Management
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience in HR and Administration
- Prior experiences gained in Financial Services is highly preferred
- Familiar with HK employment law and regulations
- Hands on attitude; ability to multi- task and meet tight deadlines
- Highly organised, ability to collaborate with senior management team effectively
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral English and Chinese
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 229238 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only