HR Advisor, magic circle, 12 month contract
|Location:||Central and Western District, Hong Kong|
Are you interested in joining a prestige British law firm? My client is one of the magic circle and they are currently looking for a 12-month maternity cover for a HR advisor position.
- End to End recruitment activities of legal professionals
- Manage new joiner onboarding and conduct inductions
- Handle online appraisal process
- Support the salary review precess
- Provide administrative support to Regional Head of HR & Development
- Administering promotion of Associates/Senior Associates/Consultants for the HK office and the Asia Pacific region and coordinating distribution of letters accordingly
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an HR Advisor role, preferably in a Law Firm
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, accurate typing skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise appropriately
- Possess proven organisational and administration skills.
- Ability to produce results within tight timeframes and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Have advanced Excel skills
- Chinese language skills an advantage but not essential
- You will be commercially aware and have knowledge of HR policies, structures, and strategy.
- Strong influencing, communication and team working skills as well as proven ability to work on own initiative and be able to demonstrate credibly with people at all levels.
- Experience of IT systems including Peoplesoft and I-grasp preferred but not essential required.