HK - GCB - Assistant Branch Manager
Our client, a well- known global bank, is looking for a high calibre professional to join their sales management team as Assistant Branch Manager for their retail business line.
This role will assist the branch manager in building relationships with customers, and handling the sales management process of the bank. You will also assist the Marketing function in giving feedback on new products and services. Apart from the sales strategy planning and management, you will also be closely working with the operations side and ensure that credit management and evaluation are performed on lending product applications. You will also be involved in some internal ad hoc projects set by the Bank.
To be qualified, individuals must possess the following:
- Degree holder with at least minimum 3 years' experience in retail banking and sales role
- Good understanding and knowledge in banking products and procedures in banking operations and compliance
- Obtained and passed HKSI 1,7,8 or IIQE 1,2,3,5 highly preferable from candidates with sales background
- Great communication skills and problem solving skills
- Strong people management experience
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to Natalie.To@ambition.com.hk or click on APPLY NOW by quoting NT223430.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.