HFT, Quant Analyst/Researcher/Trader
A global leading HFT fund is looking for experienced Quant Researcher/Analyst/Trader to expand their office in Singapore
For Quant Researcher:
- A PhD from a top-tier university
- 1-3 years of research experience in high-frequency trading
- A strong background in mathematics and statistics
- Proficiency in back-testing, simulation, and statistical techniques (auto-regression, auto-correlation, and Principal Component Analysis)
- Solid data-mining and analysis skills, including experience dealing with a large amount of data/tick data
- Familiarity with signal generation and statistical models
- Strong programming skills in C++, MATLAB, and R
For Quant Analyst:
- Ph.D. in Statistics/Mathematics or Physics from a top-tier college or university
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of C++, Python, and Linux.
- Understanding of application of relevant mathematical theory and models to large datasets.
- Use of programming tools.
For experienced Quant Trader:
- Have a strategy that is currently and consistently profitable; open to all markets and asset class categories
- Excellent Return on Capital (ROC)
- A proven track record (not just back-test data)
- Experience at a proprietary trading firm, hedge fund or bank
- Degree from a top college or university
If you believe you fit the requirements for any of the roles, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5620 for a confidential discussion, or send CV directly to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980