Helpdesk Support- Global Law Firm- up to HKD$30k
Our client is one of the First Tier Global Law Firm in Hong Kong which as a strong record and outstanding performance across the world. They have been aggressively expanding their business and they are currently hiring for an IT Helpdesk Support to join their team. The right candidate has to provide the first-tier technical support. The right candidate needs to monitor the firm's IT ticketing system and manage local requests for IT support and liaise with colleagues to ensure the appropriate and timely resolution of questions and issues raised. S/he will also perform helpdesk service and user support for PC, server, network, O365 etc. On the other hand, the right candidate will get involved in the daily operation on IT infrastructure and assist IT projects implementation. This is an exciting role for those who are looking for challenges.
- Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related disciplines.
- At least 1-2 years+' of working experience in the first tier IT helpdesk support.
- The ability to communicate with all levels of people in both the business and IT department.
- Previous networking, server, storage and/or systems administration experience.
- A solid understanding of PC-based networks and networking (ideally backed up by an industry qualification).
- Competency in PC hardware and troubleshooting.
- High-level competency in Microsoft Office and Windows.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese is a must.
If you are interested in this role please send us your CV/ click apply now or call us on +852 31034331 for a further discussion.